We are Swiftnet Ltd, a company registered in England with registered number 02469394 whose registered office is at Britannia House, 960 High Road, London N12 9RY (and we refer to ourselves as “we”, “us” or “our” in this document). We own and operate this “Website” (meaning the https://www.numberpartner.com website) on our own behalf.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
We may collect and process your personal data for processing your purchase of a Product (in this Policy “Product” means product or service) on the Website. We may obtain the following information about you:
- 1. your title, name, date of birth, address, email address, telephone numbers, username, password and such other contact details as we require. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website. We may also store information relating to any Products that you purchase;
- 2. payment information provided by you, for example, on placing an order for a Product available on the Website. This may include credit or debit card or bank account details.
We use the information collected for the purpose of fulfilling your order, in case we have any queries and for our record keeping. We may also use that data to prove payment for the Product and deliver the Product to you. We also use that data to inform you when a Product is about to be delivered.
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the Product to you.
We may also use your data in order to manage the Website, collect payment from you, detect fraud or Website abuses, send you information relevant to the Website or the Products and in case we have any queries.
We also need your email address and other contact details, in particular, for sending you information relating to the Website and the services we offer. This includes (without limitation) the following:
- 1. To allow you to go ahead and register for an account on the Website, which allows you to purchase Products. This includes sending an email to you to confirm your details, to give you initial information about the service we offer, and to enable you to commence ordering Products.
- 2. To respond to you over any queries you raise with us.
- 3. To give you a link to enable you to have a password resent to you if you tell us or the Website that you have forgotten it.
- 4. To record and track details of transactions you carry out through or via the Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- 5. To collect details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web blogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- 6. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- 7. To allow us or selected third parties and our suppliers to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
We also need to use your contact details and other information for any aspect of the Website (including, but without limitation, providing customer support, preventing or investigating prohibited activity, enforcing the Terms & Conditions and verifying information).
We may maintain your user history (such as frequency of use, data accessed and detail of data accessed) for up to six years following purchase.
You must only submit to us, or the Website, information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up-to-date and inform us of changes. You may do that through the “My Account” part of the Website or by telephone on 0208 4979 200. By submitting data in respect of you and anyone else, you must ensure that you have full authority and consent to supply us with that data on their behalf and you warrant to us that you have that authority.
We will disclose your personal data (including details of your credit or debit card or bank account) to our suppliers should you wish to make an order for a product or service made available by that supplier.
We may exchange information with third parties for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may transfer your data to other companies in our group.
We may transfer our databases containing your personal information if we sell or may our business or part of it to an actual or potential purchaser.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information.
We store your personal details on a secure server. We use industry standard security and firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption to store your data. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
You are responsible for protecting against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will take reasonable steps to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted over the Internet; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data to provide marketing information about Products or the Website.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of suppliers, partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of those websites, please note that those websites have their own privacy and cookies policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check those privacy policies before you submit any personal data to those websites.